What It's Like to Work With Us
Oak Cabinet Door Grain and Filling Pores
New Maple Cabinet Doors Explanation
Why We Use Industrial Coating
How Will My Oak Cabinets Look Painted?
Got a little DIY in your blood?
- STEP 1: Submit your information with photos
- STEP 2: We respond to you promptly with a price based on a few additional questions we ask you
- STEP 3: You remove the doors and drawers (we’ll send you a video on how to do this!) and we pick them up!
- STEP 4: You clean, prime and paint your cabinet boxes (we’ll send you an instructional video how to do that as well)
- STEP 5: We refinish and deliver your beautiful doors and drawers to your home and you reinstall them and save over 75% compared to a kitchen remodel!
Mike painted my kitchen cabinets and they came out great! They really have a professional finish and look like they came right from the factory. I would recommend Mike and his crew for any job and look forward to hiring him for other projects in the near future!
- Lorrie HoganFacebook
Mike and his team were very professional and did exactly what they committed to doing. The cabinet doors and drawers were picked up on a Monday morning and returned exactly one week later. During that time updates with pictures were sent to me. I would highly recommend.
- Walt GraceGoogle
Really did a great job refinishing my kitchen cabinets. The finish was very professional and looked like they came right from the factory! I would plan to use them for future projects! Very dependable, and do quality work.
- Lorrie HGoogle
Everything was great! Super helpful and timely. They finished 5 days earlier than expected and answered all my many questions! Didn’t bat an eye when I miscounted the number if doors I have. Everything came back neatly packaged and numbered like I had them.
- Nikki LewisGoogle
Mike did a great job! Very prompt and professional. Communicated with me through the whole process of getting my cupboard doors and drawers repainted. His Mobile pickup and delivery service is an easy effortless process for the consumer. If you are a busy person who works and has no time to redo your cabinets…..this is the way to go! Give Mike a call!
- Travis DessaintGoogle
Mike was great to work with, he sent pictures and let us know what to expect every step of the way. He painted and repaired 50+ years of damage to our kitchen cabinet doors and we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. He’s not kidding when he says better than factory new, they’re absolutely gorgeous!
- Anna BatesGoogle